Automotive Security Window Film
Traffic accidents happen every day, even to the most responsible drivers. In a split second, lives can be changed. In a side-impact collision:
- Unprotected side windows can easily shatter, projecting glass shards into the air.
- Glass shards can cause significant lacerations and eye injuries.
- The opening from the shattered window increases the likelihood of passengers being thrown from the car—the leading cause of death in traffic accidents.
Safety and Security Film from Fade To Black provides a strong , protective barrier between you and the glass in the event of and accident. The window may still break, but the glass fragments adhere to the film.
- Car occupants are shielded from dangerous flying glass shards.
- Passengers are protected from intruding accident debris.
- Flying glass is contained and does not interfere with side airbag performance.
Protect your valuables
In less than five seconds, a thief can shatter your car window and rob you of your valuables. This can be particularly dangerous if you’re in the vehicle during the attack.
Fade To Black Safety and Security Film is the best defense against a “smash and grab” attack.
- By holding broken glass in place, Safety and Security Film slows access to the vehicles interior.
- The increased time to break-in and additional noise usually means the thief gives up.
- If you are in the vehicle during the attack, you’ll have more time to escape.
Don’t be a victim! Protect your family, yourself, and your valuables with Fade To Black security films.
Security Window Film for Your Home
With Safety and Security Window Films from Fade To Black your windows can be transformed from your weakest link to a source of strength, helping to protect your home and your family from threats such as break-ins and severe weather events like tornadoes.
Safety and Security Window Films are designed to help hold the glass fragments together, reducing potential injury from flying glass during severe weather. Because these films help hold the glass together, a stronger barrier is created, slowing down criminals to the point where they may choose to flee for an easier target.
Safety and Security Window Films are available in clear, safety-only versions, or as a combination film with both sun control, and privacy features.
Commercial Security Window Film
Fade To Black Window Films can do more than shield you from high energy bills. They can help protect you from unwelcome events like hurricanes, tornadoes, severe storms, accidents and vandalism.
- Severe weather protection: minimize flying glass due to violent weather events
- Crime prevention: impede the quick access that smash-and-grab thieves are looking for
- Bomb blast protection: hold broken panes in place to help prevent flying shards of glass
- Available in clear safety film or with a tinted sun control option
- Graffiti management: save money when you replace only the window film that was vandalized instead of the expensive glass beneath the film.
Marine Security Window Film
A lot of the same benefits of security window film on cars, homes and business apply to marine use. Protected glass can help prevent shatters while underway, during storms and other extreme environments.
Additionally, boats spend a lot of time alone. Most boat owners don’t spend every waking hour on their boats. A combination of privacy film, such as tint and security window film can help greatly reduce the chances of burglaries on your boat or yacht.
A boat that is hard to see into is less of a target. If a thief were to decide to to strike, security window film can really aid in making the break-in unsuccessful.
RV Security Window Film
The same thing that can be said about boats applies to RVs and motorhomes. Most people use them only for vacations and special trips. Most of the time, they sit in front of our homes or in crowded parking lots or storage facilities. A combination of privacy window tint and security window film can go a long way in protecting your RV from break-ins. Additionally, using high-quality IR-blocking and UV-blocking film can go a long way in reducing heat inside the RV.
Making the glass on your RV safer is not just to prevent burglaries. Safety provided by preventing shattered glass while on the road is extremely important.
The benefits of security window film will enhance cars, homes, offices, RVs and boats.
At Fade To Black we are experts in the installation and service of security window film. The benefits are clear.
Fade To Black Security Window Film Features & Benefits
- Increases the breaking strength of any glass surface
- If breakage occurs, it prevents the glass from shattering
- If breakage occurs, the film prevents shards flying out
- Increases the resistance to break-ins
- Makes glass more resistant to storm winds
- Graffiti management – Replace the film instead of the glass pane